* 3 gain matched NOS Mullard OC75 germanium transistors
* NOS Mullard Mustard capacitors
* NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors
* True bypass Carling footswitch
* 6”x3.5” Hammond 1590 P1 aluminium enclosure
* Philips Electrolytic capacitors
* 1/4” Cliff UK jacks
* Dakaware US made knobs
* Shielded wire throughout to cut out noise
* Alpha CTS potentiometers
* Powder coated and screen printed enclosure for extra durability
LIC pedals Mk1 & Jerms Mk1
LIC pedals Mk1 & Jerms Mk1 Comparison.
LIC Pedals Tonebender Supa MKI and modded MKI with a Castledine Supa
Demo of two Supa MKI's and a modded MKI by LIC Pedals. Pedals can be seen on ebay under LIC Pedals.
MKI in Gin Wigmore - Black Parade - Live NYC Sessions
Check out Dave Goodison from Gin Wigmore using the MKI in this video.